Senior Account Executive
Carrie is a Senior Account Executive at Deveney Communication. She manages various PR activities and serves as the primary account contact for the New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau, Louisiana Office of Tourism and Arnaud’s Restaurant. Aside from providing daily counsel, ongoing account management, account team management, budgeting, project forecasting and reporting, she actively participates in client campaigns and projects, coordinating and executing special events on behalf of clients.
Carrie’s client list has included: Galatoire’s, Harrah’s Casino, The Roosevelt New Orleans, the New Orleans Hornets, Broadway Across America, Feld Entertainment, Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation, Kean Miller LLP, Louisiana Credit Union League, New Orleans Auction Galleries, NOLA Motorsports Park, Saenger Theatre, Smashburger and Superior Seafood.
Carrie serves as Vice President of the New Orleans Press Club, awards co-chair for PRSA New Orleans Chapter and is an active member of the Junior League of New Orleans, Young Leadership Council and 504ward.
A proud New Orleanian by way of Houston, Texas, Carrie enjoys acting like a tourist, from standing in line for Friday lunch at Galatoire’s, to enjoying an occasional carriage ride through the French Quarter, after grabbing a beignet, of course!
- Wed, 29 Jan 2014Love and Sizzle are in the Air at Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Wed, 29 Jan 2014True Love at Cameron’s Steakhouse This Valentine’s Day
- Tue, 28 Jan 2014A Match Made at Mitchell’s Fish Market this Valentine’s Day
- Mon, 27 Jan 2014Denver Welcomes Ruth’s Chris Steak House to the Mile High City
- Fri, 24 Jan 2014Finding, or Getting Over, Love in the Crescent City see all news >